All Ages

Monday, August 08, 2005

Email crash

For some weird reason Yahoo decided to block me from my main email account -- which means that scout101@yahoo.com is no longer functioning. This also means that I've lost tons of archived email and contacts. If you're reading this blog and have contacted me in the past could you send a quick email to allagesblog@yahoo.com so I can update my address book?

AUBRI -- unfortunately this includes the script pages you sent last week. Could you resend to the email address above?

2 Comments:

  • Ugh. I sympathize, Scott. After weeks of limping along, my computer finally died. I thought I'd saved my email address book, but when I went to transfer it to the new computer, I found that I'd lost everything.

    By Blogger Kevin Melrose, at 9:52 AM  

  • hii would like to crash or hack an email account or even crash a machine at a remote place.please send me on how to do this ?any sites?softwares avalbe for this ?the cost?do let me know !

    please mail at chipse22@yahoo.com ur help appreciated.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home