All Ages

Saturday, June 04, 2005

BEA

Just a quick post to let everyone know I'm alive and well in NYC:

- The graphic novel pavillion still hasn't truly become an impressive pavillion yet. In fact, it's just a few half rows with DC Comics as the major booth. Tokyopop and Viz have booths outside of the pavillion, which is quite interesting to say the least.

- I sang kareoke last night with a bunch of YA authors and other fun Scholastic people. Met Holly Black of THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES -- totally fab. The highlight though? Hearing Gordon Korman sing Bohemian Rhapsody. Yeah, that just about sent me spinning...

- Monday going to the premiere of Howl's Moving Castle where apparently Miyazaki is going to speak. I'm screaming inside like a 10 year old girl

More to come later when I'm not rushed at a show internet kiosk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home