All Ages

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tis the convention season

Man, there really hasn't been a lot to talk about in regards to kids comics lately. I'm a bit behind in my reading so instead of going silent for the next week or so I've decided to go with a frivolous post today and outline where I'll be in the upcoming con season.

May 27-29 Toronto Comic Arts Festival -- Scholastic Canada will be sponsoring the kids tent and I'll be manning the booth for most of the weekend. Should be a great time
June 3-5 Book Expo America -- I'll be walking the show with my book club buddies. I'll be in NYC the entire week after that as well if anyone's around to show me a good time.
June 11-12 MOCCA Art Festival -- My first year going to this and I'm very excited.
July 14-17 San Diego Comic-con -- Scholastic will have a big presence at this con this year with a booth featuring Jeff Smith's Bone (of course!) and other upcoming projects

Feel free to stop by and say hello!

3 Comments:

  • Will you be making your way to SPX again this year?

    By Blogger Kevin Melrose, at 8:41 AM  

  • Not sure yet. My brain can't think that far ahead right now. I'd really like to considering what an amazing time I had last year. I'll probably have an idea towards August of this year.

    By Blogger Scott Robins, at 8:44 AM  

  • Hey dude. Just wanted to say what a great blog this is. It's good to see someone doing what they can to help promote all-ages comics fare. Keep up the good work. And if you get the time, stop by my blog ( http://thecomicasylum.blogspot.com ).

    By Blogger James Meeley, at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home