All Ages

Friday, February 04, 2005

We now return to regularly scheduled blogging.

Over a month...wow! Time flies. I took a long needed break from work over Christmas, ended up celebrating New Year's in Montreal (counting down to 2005 en francais), then was off to Massachusetts for a 4 day-strategy meeting for book clubs. Quickly after that, I came face to face with my 30th birthday, prompting me to take a newly coined "xtenda-birthday" that lasted for 5 days. Then, recovery, lots of X-Men Legends on my new PS2 (thanks mom and dad!) and deadlines, deadlines, deadlines.

So basically for the month of January I didn't have much time to read or even think about kids comics. And to be honest, there wasn't much happening that has really excited me about comics in general in the past while. But now with the first volume of BONE ramping up with its release in bookstores and direct market stores, I feel like I'm back in the saddle again. I hope you all waited patiently for me to get back on that proverbial horse.

6 Comments:

  • Welcome back, Scott!

    By Blogger Kevin Melrose, at 6:16 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Babe

    By Blogger Jonathan Ellis, at 6:37 PM  

  • Hi Scott! Good to see you're still into comics, and glad to see you're promoting good kids comics :) I used to wander about CBR as Paploo, and am currently doing an all-ages-ish comic called Jeepers for girlamatic.com
    I think you were still around CBR when it launched. Anyhoo, link!
    http://www.girlamatic.com/series.php?name=jeepers&view=current

    Another good kids comic on the site is Astronatu Elementary, though I'm sure you're already aware of it since Dave Roman referred me to this Blog ^_^

    Andre'

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 AM  

  • Welcome back. I'm expecting that Lions, Tigers, and Bears review first thing Monday morning!

    Heh, _Bears_. :)

    - Chris

    By Blogger Christopher Butcher, at 10:14 PM  

  • Well maybe not Monday morning but very soon. All because of those bears...:-)

    By Blogger Scott Robins, at 8:56 AM  

  • We're looking forward to that Lions, Tigers & Bears review, too.

    :)

    By Blogger Mike Bullock, at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home