All Ages

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Back on track

Sorry for the mini-hiatus. I'm knee deep in holiday crunch at work. Here's some links I've missed in past couple of weeks:

Newsarama reports that MARY-JANE returns in March with another limited series that I'm assuming will eventually end up as part of the Marvel Age digest line. I still have yet to read the first digest. Whether or not Marvel tries harder to push this in bookstores will remain to be seen.

The Pulse has an interview with Mark Crilley, creator of comic book-turned-prose novel AKIKO, as well as another series published through Random House called BILLY CLIKK. He admits to "taking a break from comics for a moment."

Diamond Distributors is offering BONE in their latest catalogue in both SC and HC editions. As I've said in earlier posts, I've seen both editions and they're equally gorgeous and well worth buying again even if you have the original B&W trades.

Also in the current Previews catalogue is the 2nd volume of OWLY. I can't recommend this book more, especially for school librarians looking to expand their collection with appropriate material for the 7 to 9 age group.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Scott,
    Thanks again for the support!
    :)

    -Andy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home