All Ages

Friday, July 02, 2004

My dream becomes a reality.

Chris Butcher over at comics.212.net has the official announcement for Scholastic's new kids graphic novel line, called GRAPHIX from Publisher's Weekly News Bulletin. I wasn't sure when the announcement would be made but I've been bursting at the seams about this since January. I'd imagine San Diego will be the place for a significant amount of press, Three and a half years ago I started in the Book Club divison at Scholastic in Canada and this is the culimation of my dream. Not only will this help make the medium more legit, push comics in more book stores but it marks the return of comics written with actual kids in mind. And having BONE to launch the line is just icing on the cake. Defnitely more to come on this one...

1 Comments:

  • Be sure to check out URSULA, coming out this July from AiT/Planet Lar. It's a great graphic Novel for kids. Specially the all ages category.

    By Blogger Fabio Moon, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home